Basic Installation Instruction
Note: These are basic instructions given for your convenience. For detailed instructions, refer to the manufacture manual supplied with the control panel. In any case, the manufacture manual is the only authoritative source of informations.
First of all, you must know the wiring and programming of an electronic control panel because is a process that requires basic skills. If you do not have experience with this tables, you must first familiarize with the features and how it works and programmed.
There should be no works on the table when he is under voltage (connected in power supply). All the connections must be made by the disconnected panel from the power supply.
- disconnect the table from the current,
- take all necessary measures to avoid the mistake of reconnection,
- do the connections with the right way,
- reconnect the table with the current,
- make settings and testing, with great attention.
Also, you must not miss the correct connection between device and grounding cable from the power supply cable.