- For fixed code remote control duplication.
- Duplication and operation frequency 433,92 MHz / SAW Resonator
- Maximum range 60 m
- High endurance polycarbonate enclosure
- Multi coloured
- Size : 33 X 58 X 13mm
- SMD technology / CE Compliance
SM-50 is a transeiver so it can clone other Remote Controls of the same type.It can also generate a random new code to any of the given buttons.SM-50 it can store up to three (3) different codes, one for each button.
Store code in SM-50 (copy from other Remote Control)
- Press all three buttons simultaneously and the LED turns on steadily.SM50 Is ready to be programmed.
- Release all three buttons and the LED turns off.
- Place the remote control we want to copy facing the one we program.
- Holding the button of the remote control we want to program pressed, press the button of the remote control we want to copy.
- When the LED of the SM-50 we want to program starts blinking the remote control has been coppied.
- Release all buttons.SM-50 is programmed.
Store Random code on button
SM-50 can generate a new random code on each button or combination of two buttons as bellow.
- Press all three buttons simultaneously and the LED turns on steadily.
- Release all three buttons the LED turns off.
- Press again all three buttons simultaneously and the LED turns on steadily.
- Release all buttons except the one we want to program the random code.The LED starts blinking slowly. We keep the desired button pressed (for 10'’ )until the LED of SM-50 starts blinking quicker transmitting the code we have just programmed.
- If something goes wrong repeat the entire procedure.